MISSION STATEMENT: Spokane Homeless Coalition is a collaborative effort of the individuals and organizations/agencies addressing the challenges of homelessness in the communities of the greater Spokane region. Through education, legislative advocacy, mutual support and a sharing of resources, the Coalition strives to prevent homelessness, as well as create the ability of the communities to respond to individual needs.
Spokane Homeless Coalition Meetings:
- First Thursday of the month (except May when there is no local meeting to allow members to attend the Washington State Homeless Coalition conference and October when there is the Spokane Homeless Coalition Annual Retreat)
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- All Saints Lutheran Church. 314 S. Spruce Street, Spokane, Washington
- Individuals or agencies interested in homeless issues are welcome to attend and become a member of this organization
- Donations are collected and awarded to a member agency
- Conducted by the Leadership Team (which is four members elected for a 12-month tenure)
- Consist of:
- Agency introductions
- Agency presentations
- Committee reports
- Public forum
For additional information, please call the City of Spokane Human Services Department at 625-6130